The easiest and quickest way to apply for membership is to complete an online application form. Simply click the relevant link below and complete the application form. If you're unsure which grade of membership you are eligible for, don't worry as this will be assessed for you once we receive your application.
Please make sure you attach copies of any relevant supporting paperwork (e.g. certificates) and if you are unable to do so, please send them to IOC Membership Applications, Institute of Carpenters, 32 High Street, Wendover, Bucks, HP22 6EA or email them to email@example.com.
Our Membership Chairman Trevor Eveleigh FIOC will be in touch to advise you of your membership grade and to welcome you to the Institute. If you have any queries in the interim, please do not hesitate to email Trevor at firstname.lastname@example.org - if you would like to chat with him, simply let him have your number and he'll give you a call back.
- Student - if you're currently studying for a recognised qualification in a wood trade
- All other grades - if you are an individual currently working in a wood trade
- School & college - if your school or college offers wood trades courses
- Corporate - if your business works directly in wood trades
- Corporate Associate - if your business works with wood trades / is supportive of the IOC's aims
If you have any queries, about School, College, Corporate or Corporate Associate membership please email Mel Davies FIOC at email@example.com.